Online Tennis Court Reservations
Sorry, this field is not bookable. Please try selecting another field.
Our Online Tennis Court Reservations system allows players to make online tennis reservations at 10 sites throughout New York City. A limited number of courts have been set aside for online reservations at these sites, and any courts that are not reserved using the online reservation system remain open to walk-ons with a full-season tennis permit or single-play tennis permit. Online reservations cost $15 per court, per hour.
Reservations at Central Park can also be made in person or by phone. Visit our Tennis at Central Park and Prospect Park page to learn more more about tennis court reservations at Central Park and Prospect Park.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all City tennis courts are closed until further notice. Tennis permit sales have been suspended for the 2020 season. If you have already purchased a tennis permit, it will be valid through 2021.
If you received a code because your session was rained out, enter it here to rebook.
|Alley Pond Park, Queens||4||16||June 1||September 29|
|Central Park, Manhattan||6||26||June 1||November 3|
|Cunningham Park, Queens||4||20||June 1||September 29|
|East River Park, Manhattan||3||3||June 1||September 29|
|McCarren Park, Brooklyn||2||7||June 1||September 25|
|Mill Pond Park, Bronx||3||12||June 1||September 29|
|Queensboro Oval, Manhattan||2||6||June 1||September 8|
|Randall's Island Park, Manhattan||4||10||June 1||September 2|
|Riverside Park (119th), Manhattan||2||10||June 1||September 29|
|Riverside Park (96th), Manhattan||2||10||June 1||November 30|
- McCarren Park walk-on courts contain six full-size courts, and two half-size courts for children.
- Learn more about Prospect Park tennis court reservation.
Key Program Details
- Advanced reservations online cost $15 per court, per hour. All players need a full-season tennis permit or a single play permit. A single play permit can be purchased online for an additional $15.
- Players can make advanced reservations online up to seven full calendar days in advance.
- Players cannot make reservations the same day of play.
- Players can rebook or modify an existing reservation one time, at least one day in advance of play. However, online reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Players with rained out reservations may rebook them at any time during the course of the permit season.
- Players can have no more than one active reservation per day.
- Full Details
These program details differ at Central Park. If you wish to reserve a court at Central Park, please read the Central Park rules for more.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments, or suggestions about tennis reservations, please visit the Online Tennis Court Reservations Feedback Form.
Register to Vote
Are you registered to vote? If not, register to vote now.