Online Tennis Court Reservations
Our Online Tennis Court Reservations system allows players to make online tennis reservations at 10 sites throughout New York City. A limited number of courts have been set aside for online reservations at these sites, and any courts that are not reserved using the online reservation system remain open to walk-ons with a full-season tennis permit or single-play tennis permit. Online reservations cost $15 per court, per hour.
Reservations at Central Park can also be made in person or by phone. Visit our Tennis at Central Park and Prospect Park page to learn more more about tennis court reservations at Central Park and Prospect Park.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, full-season and single-play tennis permits are not required for the 2020 season. If you have already purchased a permit, it will remain valid through 2021. A few tennis courts will offer limited advance reservations. All other tennis courts will be available on a first come, first served basis.
At this time, all online reservation slots for Central Park are booked for the remainder of the season. Any applicable rebookings and rainout codes are valid for one full year from original reservation date.
If you received a code because your session was rained out, enter it here to rebook.
|Alley Pond Park, Queens||4||16||-||-|
|Central Park, Manhattan||8||26||-||-|
|Cunningham Park, Queens||4||20||-||-|
|East River Park, Manhattan||3||3||-||-|
|McCarren Park, Brooklyn||2||7||-||-|
|Mill Pond Park, Bronx||3||12||-||-|
|Queensboro Oval, Manhattan||2||6||-||-|
|Randall's Island Park, Manhattan||4||10||-||-|
|Riverside Park (119th), Manhattan||2||10||-||-|
|Riverside Park (96th), Manhattan||2||10||-||-|
- McCarren Park walk-on courts contain six full-size courts, and two half-size courts for children.
- Learn more about Prospect Park tennis court reservation.
Key Program Details
- Advanced reservations online cost $15 per court, per hour. All players need a full-season tennis permit or a single play permit. A single play permit can be purchased online for an additional $15.
- Players can make advanced reservations online up to seven full calendar days in advance.
- Players cannot make reservations the same day of play.
- Players can rebook or modify an existing reservation one time, at least one day in advance of play. However, online reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Players with rained out reservations may rebook them at any time during the course of the permit season.
- Players can have no more than one active reservation per day.
- Full Details
These program details differ at Central Park. If you wish to reserve a court at Central Park, please read the Central Park rules for more.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments, or suggestions about tennis reservations, please visit the Online Tennis Court Reservations Feedback Form.
Register to Vote
Are you registered to vote? If not, register to vote now.