Online Tennis Court Reservations
The Online Tennis Court Reservations system allows players to make online tennis reservations at 10 sites throughout New York City. A limited number of courts have been set aside for online reservations at these sites, and any courts that are not reserved using the online reservation system remain open to walk-ons. Online reservations cost $15 per court, per hour.
Reservations at Central Park can also be made in person or by phone. Visit our Tennis Permits page to find out more about court reservations at Central Park and Prospect Park.
If you received a code because your session was rained out, enter it here to rebook.
|Alley Pond Park, Queens | View Availability/Reserve||4 | View on Map||16||May 7||September 30|
|Central Park, Manhattan | View Availability/Reserve||6 | View on Map||26||April 18||November 20|
|Cunningham Park, Queens | View Availability/Reserve||4 | View on Map||20||April 15||October 15|
|East River Park, Manhattan | View Availability/Reserve||3 | View on Map||12||April 11||September 30|
|Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens | View Availability/Reserve||2 | View on Map||11||April 9||November 1|
|McCarren Park, Brooklyn | View Availability/Reserve||2 | View on Map||7||April 2||October 15|
|Mill Pond Park, Bronx | View Availability/Reserve||3 | View on Map||12||May 1||October 15|
|Randall's Island Park, Manhattan | View Availability/Reserve||4 | View on Map||10||May 1||September 30|
|Riverside Park (119th), Manhattan | View Availability/Reserve||2 | View on Map||10||May 17||September 30|
|Riverside Park (96th), Manhattan | View Availability/Reserve||2 | View on Map||10||April 15||November 15|
- McCarren Park walk-on courts contain six full-size courts, and two half-size courts for children.
- Learn more about Prospect Park tennis court reservation.
Key Program Details
- Advanced reservations online cost $15 per court, per hour. All players need a full-season tennis permit or a single play permit. A single play permit can be purchased online for an additional $15.
- Players can make advanced reservations online up to seven full calendar days in advance.
- Players cannot make reservations the same day of play.
- Players can rebook or modify an existing reservation one time, however, online reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Players with rained out reservations may rebook them at any time during the course of the permit season.
- Players can have no more than one active reservation per day.
- Full Details
These program details differ at Central Park. If you wish to reserve a court at Central Park, please read the Central Park rules for more.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments, or suggestions about tennis reservations, please visit the Online Tennis Court Reservations Feedback Form or call (212) 360-8131.
Register to Vote
Are you registered to vote? If not, register to vote now.