§2-04 Recreational Lockers
- Season Locker Permits are strictly personal and not transferable.
- Permit holders are required to show their permits to the representative of the N.Y.C. Department of Parks and Recreation upon request.
- Applicants for season locker privileges must state the name of the Tennis-House in which they desire accommodations.
- Only one person will be assigned to each locker.
- A permit holder may store his or her personal property in the locker.
- Lockers must be kept in a sanitary condition. The cooperation of the permit holder is requested.
- Lockers must be vacated at the close of the season, date of which will be posted in all Tennis-Houses and at the Department of Parks offices in the respective Boroughs.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation assumes no responsibility for the loss of property.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in the cancellation of the Locker Permits.