- Each player must be the holder of a permit.
- Permits are strictly personal and not transferable.
- Duplicate permit will not be issued unless another fee is paid.
- Croquet Fields, when not under repair or reserved for tournaments conducted by the Department of Parks and Recreation, are open daily, weather permitting.
- Permit holders are required to show their permits to the representative of the Department of Parks and Recreation upon request.
- Order of play is determined by order of arrival at Croquet Field.
- Players are required to furnish their own equipment.
- Rules of the game should be observed and courtesy extended to all permit holders.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in the cancellation of Croquet Permits.