Woodside Memorial Park-Woodside Memorial Triangle
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Roosevelt Avenue and 60th St.
- Architect: Joseph Bresnan
- Description: Stele with plaque, documents capsule
- Materials: Bronze, Impala black granite
- Dimensions: Stele H: 6' W: 3'6" D: 1'2"; Plaque H: 36" W: 26" D: 5/8"; Reglet D: 3/4"
- Dedicated: May 31, 1971
- Foundry: Sheidow Bronze Co, Kingwood, West Virgina
- Fabricator: Riley Brothers
- Donor: Woodside Memorial Committee
- Inscription: WOODSIDE MEMORIAL PARK / DEDICATED TO ALL MEMBERS / OF THE COMMUNITY WHO / MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE / FOR THE GOOD AND WELFARE / OF THEIR COUNTRY AND FOR / THE PEACE AND FREEDOM OF / MANKIND / THE WORLD WARS / KOREA AND VIET NAM /