Wolfe's Pond Park
Holton Ave., Chisolm St., Luten Ave., Arbutus Ave. and Raritan Bay
Directions via Google Maps
As one of Staten Island's largest parks, Wolfe's Pond Park wears many different hats. To some, it is a beautiful beach. To others, it is a wildlife and plant preserve. To still others, it is a recreation area with space to run, jump, and climb. Choose Wolfe's Pond Park, and choose your own adventure!
Sure, it's a lot of fun for your play and recreation, but do you know the history and science behind your favorite beach?
Directions to Wolfe's Pond Park
- Staten Island Basketball Court Reconstruction
- Staten Island General Site Work (RG-315MA1)
- Wolfe's Pond Park Landscape Reconstruction
- The Beach At Wolfe’s Pond Park
- Freshwater Wetlands In New York City - Wolfe’s Pond Park
- Glaciers In New York City - Wolfe's Pond Park
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Wolfe's Pond Park
- North Forest And Acme Pond