In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Bronx and Manhattan Recreation and Nature Center HVAC Repair (CNYG-1810MA)||View Details|
|Citywide Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-309M)||View Details|
|Citywide Retaining Walls and Seawalls Reconstruction (CNYG-514M)||View Details|
|Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Building Reconstruction||View Details|
|Williamsbridge Oval Skate Park Construction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Williamsbridge Oval
- NYC PARKS’ WILLIAMSBRIDGE OVAL RECREATION CENTER TO HOST FREE OPEN HOUSE PROGRAMING
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON A BRAND NEW SKATE PARK AT THE WILLIAMSBRIDGE OVAL
- Renovated Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center Reopens
- Adult Open Access
- CityParks Track and Field at Williamsbridge Oval Park
- CityParks Everyday Play at Williamsbridge Oval
- Active Reader