It’s never been easier to become a tennis player in New York City—you can purchase a tennis permit online for use at any outdoor tennis court during tennis season, which lasts from the first Saturday of April to the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Visit our Tennis at NYC Parks page to purchase or renew your permit, or to find more information about our tennis program.
Before heading to a court, make sure that you’ve read our rules and regulations. Follow our permit rules, wear smooth-sole tennis shoes, and use a maximum of six tennis balls on each court. Most courts are open from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, except at Central Park where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and Randall's Island where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
|Williamsbridge Oval||E. 208th St. and Bainbridge Ave.||(718) 654-1851||8|
Directions to Williamsbridge Oval
- Renovated Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center Reopens
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon On New Playgrounds And Basketball Courts At Williamsbridge Oval Park
- Tomorrow's Leaders Bloom in Bronx Afterschool Council
- WBO Field Day
- Montefiore Burke Adaptive Sports Open House
- Family Fitness Festival : Healthy Alternatives
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Fame
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Newsies