Wednesday, August 14, 2019
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please join us for a fun day of sports programming!
Summer Sports Experience teaches an array of sports activities to youth in NYC throughout the Spring and Summer seasons. This Jamboree will capture all of the sports covered by NYC Parks staff, bringing it all to one location for a great day of sports!
The event will feature the following activities and more:
- Basketball – 500, Knockout, Traditional Style Basketball, Wheelchair Basketball
- Softball – Home Run Derby, Kick Ball
- Flag Football – Games, Drills
- Soccer – Games, Drills
- Track & Field – Hurdles, Relay Race, Sprints, Long Jump
- Volleyball – Traditional Style Volleyball, Sit Volleyball
- Fitness Van – Fun Fitness
- Play Mobile – Arts and Crafts
3225 Reservoir Oval East Bronx, NY 10467
Directions to Williamsbridge Oval
Know Before You Go
Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center
Due to maintenance, the fitness room will be closed on Tuesday, November 19th to our members. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Anticipated Completion: 11/20/2019
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON A BRAND NEW SKATE PARK AT THE WILLIAMSBRIDGE OVAL
- Renovated Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center Reopens
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon On New Playgrounds And Basketball Courts At Williamsbridge Oval Park