Heart of the Community: Cycling
Friday, February 14, 2014
7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Make sparks with NYC Parks! Get fitter with us this Valentine's Day. Heart of the Community brings you free fitness classes in all five boroughs.
Try Cycling! Take a spin and feel the burn during this intense workout.
Bring a towel and a bottle of water!
Directions to Williamsbridge Oval
- Renovated Williamsbridge Oval Recreation Center Reopens
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon On New Playgrounds And Basketball Courts At Williamsbridge Oval Park
- Tomorrow's Leaders Bloom in Bronx Afterschool Council
- WBO Field Day
- Montefiore Burke Adaptive Sports Open House
- Family Fitness Festival : Healthy Alternatives
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Fame
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Newsies