West Harlem Piers
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Hudson River, between 125th and 135th Sts., West Harlem Pier Park
- Sculptor: Nari Ward (born 1963)
- Description: Sculpture representing casting loop on fishing poles, stands fully upright
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Cast: 2008
- Dedicated: May 30, 2009
- Foundry: Soapstone Studios, Brooklyn, NY
- Fabricator: Soapstone Studios, Brooklyn, NY
Know Before You Go
The kayak launch at West Harlem Piers is closed indefinitely for repairs.
Anticipated Completion: Winter 2017
The kayak launch at West Harlem Piers is closed. Visit the New York City Water Trail page to find nearby launches.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2019