Hatha Yoga at Wave Hill
Sunday, August 25, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:15 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 8/4/2013 and 8/25/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Find refuge from city life by practicing seasonal yoga. Decrease stress and increase your energy by focusing on your posture, breath control, and meditation. Classes are led by Neem Dewji, certified in Hatha and Therapeutic Yoga by The Yoga for Health Foundation in Bedfordshire, England, and The Integral Yoga Institute in NYC. All levels welcome. Sessions are held outdoors only and are weather dependent. Call (718) 549-3200 x245 by 8:00 a.m. on the day of the class for program updates.
Directions to Wave Hill
Wave Hill Weather
- Vacation Week Family Program: Winter Weather Tapestries
- Vacation Week Family Program: Snowy, Felted Sculptures
- Vacation Week Family Program: Frosty, 3D Landscapes
- Family Art Project: Exotic Desert Dwellers
- Cooking Demo: Heavenly Honey