Bat Walk at Wave Hill
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
7:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Yes, there are bats in New York City! Hunt for these mysterious creatures of the night with naturalist Paul Keim, the “Batman of Brooklyn.” Participants use eyes and ears—and an echo locator—to search for bats as they skim the dusky sky looking for insects. Ages 10 and older welcome with an adult. Registration is required, register online at www.wavehill.org, by calling (718) 549-3200 x305, or in person at the Perkins Visitor Center.
Directions to Wave Hill
Wave Hill Weather
- Family Art Project: Exotic Desert Dwellers
- Winter Workspace Drop-In Sunday
- Winter Workspace Workshop: Narratives in Encaustic
- Family Art Project: A Living Wall
- Garden & Conservatory Highlights Walk