Winter Birding at Wave Hill
Sunday, February 10, 2013
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Hudson River valley hosts an impressive diversity of bird species, even during the winter months. Explore Wave Hill’s tranquil gardens and woodlands with naturalist Gabriel Willow to observe birds in their winter habitats. Ages 10 and older welcome with an adult. Severe weather cancels. For weather-related updates call (718) 549-3200 x245 by 8AM the day of the walk. Registration recommended.
Photo credit: Wave Hill
Directions to Wave Hill
Wave Hill Weather
- Family Art Project: Exotic Desert Dwellers
- Winter Workspace Drop-In Sunday
- Winter Workspace Workshop: Narratives in Encaustic
- Family Art Project: A Living Wall
- Garden & Conservatory Highlights Walk