Family Art Project at Wave Hill:Sunrise, Sunset
Sunday, January 6, 2013
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Look to the sky’s palette of colors, infused with shades of dusk or dawn, then blend and blur paint and tissue-paper dyes against a silhouette of forest, city skyline, river or bridge to create an inspirational scene.
Photo credit: Joshua Bright
Directions to Wave Hill
Wave Hill Weather
- Family Art Project: Exotic Desert Dwellers
- Winter Workspace Drop-In Sunday
- Winter Workspace Workshop: Narratives in Encaustic
- Family Art Project: A Living Wall
- Garden & Conservatory Highlights Walk