Family Art Project at Wave Hill: Sunrise, Sunset
Saturday, January 5, 2013
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Look to the sky’s palette of colors, infused with shades of dusk or dawn, then blend and blur paint and tissue-paper dyes against a silhouette of forest, city skyline, river or bridge to create an inspirational scene.
Photo credit: Joshua Bright
Directions to Wave Hill
Wave Hill Weather
- Vacation Week Family Program: Winter Weather Tapestries
- Vacation Week Family Program: Snowy, Felted Sculptures
- Vacation Week Family Program: Frosty, 3D Landscapes
- Family Art Project: Exotic Desert Dwellers
- Cooking Demo: Heavenly Honey