Washington Square Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Washington Square Park Perimeter Sidewalk Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Yoga in Washington Square Park with Sacred Sounds Yoga
- Kids Yoga with Sacred Sounds Yoga in Washington Square Park
- Tai Chi in Washington Square Park
- Movement Class for Adults and Seniors in Washington Square Park
- Strictly Tango at Washington Square