Washington Square Park
Strictly Tango Pride Celebration
Thursday, June 27, 2019
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join NYC Parks in a FREE dance class in celebration of LGBTQ+ Pride Month. Put on your dancing shoes and learn with Strictly Tango NYC Dance School, directed by Sergio Segura. They bring you “the authentic Buenos Aires Tango feeling.”
Come with your partner or your friends or come by yourself and find a new dancing partner!
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or email@example.com for more information regarding accessibility.
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Tai Chi in Washington Square Park
- Movement Class for Adults and Seniors in Washington Square Park
- Strictly Tango at Washington Square
- Yoga in Washington Square Park with Sacred Sounds Yoga
- Kids Yoga with Sacred Sounds Yoga in Washington Square Park