Washington Square Park
>Tai Chi in Washington Square Park
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
8:30 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/4/2019 and 9/10/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Improve your balance, strength, flexibility, and coordination in this Taijiquan class open to beginners and experienced folks alike. This martial art, created in the 19th century in Beijing, China, is a gentle, non-impact exercise benefiting both body and mind. Practitioners Tina and Juan invite you to join them in their practice—northern Wu style—every Tuesday at Garibaldi Plaza.
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Screening of Rebels On Pointe
- Tai Chi in Washington Square Park
- Movement Class for Adults and Seniors in Washington Square Park
- 61st Annual Washington Square Music Festival
- Yoga in Washington Square Park with Sacred Sounds Yoga