Washington Square Park
>Movement Class for Adults and Seniors in Washington Square Park
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/4/2019 and 9/10/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Get your body moving this summer with fun, unique dance classes that promote strong and creative movement among adults of all ages and abilities.
Classes are led by Dances for a Variable Population founder, dancer/choreographer/teacher Naomi Goldberg Haas.
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Screening of Rebels On Pointe
- Tai Chi in Washington Square Park
- Movement Class for Adults and Seniors in Washington Square Park
- 61st Annual Washington Square Music Festival
- Yoga in Washington Square Park with Sacred Sounds Yoga