Washington Square Park
Free Tai Chi Classes at Washington Square Park
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
8:30 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/5/2018 and 9/11/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Improve your balance, strength, flexibility, and coordination in this Taijiquan class open to beginner and experienced alike. This martial art, created in the 19th century in Beijing, China, is a gentle, non-impact exercise benefiting both body and mind. Practitioners Tina and Juan invite you to join them in their practice—northern Wu style—every Tuesday at Garibaldi Plaza.
Classes brought to you by the Washington Square Park Conservancy and NYC Parks
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Strictly Tango at Washington Square Park
- Movies Under the Stars: The Tango Lesson
- The Uni
- Bringing it all Back Home to Washington Square - The Village Trip
- The Uni