Washington Square Park
Free Movement Classes for Adults and Seniors at Washington Square Park
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/19/2018 and 9/11/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Get your body moving this summer with fun, unique dance classes that promote strong and creative movement among adults of all ages and abilities. Classes are led by Dances founder, dancer/choreographer/teacher Naomi Goldberg Haas.
Classes brought to you by the Washington Square Park Conservancy and NYC Parks
Directions to Washington Square Park
- NYC PARKS’ CITYWIDE MONUMENTS CONSERVATION PROGRAM KICKS OFF ITS 21st YEAR
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- Musicians Reunion at Washington Square Park
- Strictly Tango at Washington Square Park
- Movies Under the Stars: The Tango Lesson
- The Uni
- Bringing it all Back Home to Washington Square - The Village Trip