Washington Square Park
Arts, Culture & Fun: Dance Away the Night with Strictly Tango
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Spend Tuesday evenings in July and August experiencing the Taste of Tango! Make friends or dance with a new partner while enjoying tango music, stories, classes and open dance. Strictly Tango NYC Dance School, brings you the “authentic Buenos Aires Tango feeling.” Everyone will learn,to dance and have fun. Don’t miss it!
Directions to Washington Square Park
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- This Weekend In Parks
- Free Tour of Washington Square Park
- Volunteer at Washington Square Park
- Free Tai Chi Classes at Washington Square Park
- 60th Annual Washington Square Music Festival
- Free Yoga at Washington Square Park