Washington Square Park
"Dances for a Variable Population" Movement Class
Thursday, August 28, 2014
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every weeks on Thursday between 6/5/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Enjoy the well being, community and expressive nature of dance. Experience moving in strong and creative ways in a class which focuses on greater mobility and access to movement.
Appropriate for adults of all ages and abilities.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- This Weekend In Parks
- "Welcome!" program
- Tai Chi Class
- Arts, Culture & Fun Dance Away the Night Series: Tango Nights!
- Washington Square Park: Sacred Sounds Yoga Class
- Washington Square Park Kids Yoga