Washington Square Park
"Dances for a Variable Population" Movement Class
Thursday, August 28, 2014
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every weeks on Thursday between 6/5/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy the well being, community and expressive nature of dance. Experience moving in strong and creative ways in a class which focuses on greater mobility and access to movement.
Appropriate for adults of all ages and abilities.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- This Weekend In Parks
- "Welcome!" program
- Tai Chi Class
- Arts, Culture & Fun Dance Away the Night Series: Tango Nights!
- Washington Square Park: Sacred Sounds Yoga Class
- Washington Square Park Kids Yoga