Washington Square Park
"Boot Camp" Exercise Class
Thursday, July 4, 2013
8:30 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 7/4/2013 and 7/11/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Boot Camp mixes traditional calisthenics and body weight exercises with interval training and strength training. Class instructor Sam Bowyer offers plenty of encouragement with less intimidation than some boot camp teachers, and a wide array of exercises that will keep participants interested and on their toes. Weights and bands will be available. Please bring your mat and a friend.
Directions to Washington Square Park
Washington Square Park Weather
- Washington Square Arch Receives “Green” Lighting Update
- Washington Square Arch Receives "Green" Lighting Upgrade
- This Weekend In Parks
- Tai Chi Class
- Arts, Culture, & Fun Presents: Dance Away the Night - Tango!
- Washington Square Park: Sacred Sounds Yoga Class
- Washington Square Park Kids Yoga
- Yoga Class