View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Louis Valentino, Jr. Memorial
- Location: Coffey Street and Ferris Street
- Description: Flagstaff on cylindrical base with sloping top
- Materials: Deer Isle granite
- Dimensions: Base diameter 12'6"
- Cast: 1998
- Dedicated: 1998
- Fabricator: A. Ottavino
- Donor: Brooklyn Borough President's Office
- Inscription: [around base:] THIS PARK AND PIER DEDICATED IN HONOR OF HERO FIREFIGHTER LOUIS VALENTINO, JR. [New York City Fire Department seal with bulldog, separated by a pattern of fire hoses from DPR leaf logo on a shield]