Union Square Park
Citi Summer in the Square
Thursday, August 3, 2017
7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for a movie in the park and an incredible line-up of free fitness classes, family-friendly activities + shows, live music + dance performances all in Union Square Park.
Every Thursday find morning and evening yoga and cardio classes, live dueling performances, lunchtime jazz music in the West Side seating area, and a full day of kids activities in the South Plaza including sing-a-long story time, animals with Art Farm, princess appearances, kids yoga and live shows.
Highlights for Thursday, August 3 include:
- The Karate Kid at dusk on the North Plaza
- Yoga Vida and Dancebody teaching morning fitness 7 + 8 AM on the South Plaza
- Suzi Shelton as the kids’ 11 AM performance
- Peridance dancers dueling on the dueling performance stage at 5 PM
See citisummerinthesquare.nyc for the full line-up + more info on movie nights.
Directions to Union Square Park
- NYC PARKS WELCOMES MAGNIFICENT DALE CHIHULY SCULPTURE TO UNION SQUARE PARK
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s