Union Square Park
Citi Summer in the Square
Thursday, July 27, 2017
7:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for an incredible lineup of over 135 free events including fitness classes, family-friendly activities and shows, live music and dance performances all in Union Square Park.
Every Thursday find morning and evening yoga and cardio classes, live dueling performances, lunchtime jazz music in the West Side seating area, and a full day of kids activities in the South Plaza, including sing-a-long stor time, animals with Art Farm, princess appearances, kids yoga and live shows.
Highlights for Thursday, July 27th include:
- Morning fitness at 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. on the South Plaza
- The Princess, The Emperor and The Duck kids’ marionette shows with City Parks Foundation at 11:00 a.m. on the Main Stage
- Dueling dancers from Gibney Dance performing on the Main Stage at 5:00 p.m.
- Two evening cardio classes with New York Health & Racquet Club at 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Visit citisummerinthesquare.nyc for the full lineup and more!
Directions to Union Square Park
- NYC PARKS WELCOMES MAGNIFICENT DALE CHIHULY SCULPTURE TO UNION SQUARE PARK
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s