Union Square Park
Citi Summer in the Square
Thursday, July 20, 2017
7:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for an incredible lineup of over 135 free events including fitness classes, family-friendly activities and shows, live music and dance performances all in Union Square Park.
Every Thursday find morning and evening yoga and cardio classes, live dueling performances, lunchtime jazz music in the West Side seating area, and a full day of kids activities in the South Plaza, including sing-a-long storytime, animals with Art Farm, princess appearances, kids yoga, and live shows.
Highlights for Thursday, July 20th
- Yoga Vida and Jen Rufo teaching fitness at 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. on the South Plaza
- Story Pirates Interactive Kids Musical at 11 a.m. on the Main Stage
- Electric violinists Asher Laub and Joe D on the dueling performance stage at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunset Yoga 7:30 p.m. on the North Plaza
See citisummerinthesquare.nyc for the full lineup and more!
Directions to Union Square Park
- NYC PARKS WELCOMES MAGNIFICENT DALE CHIHULY SCULPTURE TO UNION SQUARE PARK
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s