Union Square Park
Summer in the Square: Yoga StoryTime With Karma Kids
Thursday, July 17, 2014
10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/12/2014 and 8/7/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
StoryTime comes alive with puppets, songs, and yoga poses. Karma Kids invites babies through 6 year olds (and their grownups) to help lift stories off the page as they read and play yoga together! Build literacy skills and healthy bodies in this action-packed class. Yoga StoryTime with Karma Kids happens every Thursday morning at 10 AM during Summer in the Square!
Please bring a mat or towel.
(Free: Please check website to confirm event)
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Summer in the Square: Morning Fitness
- Summer in the Square: Kids Activities
- Summer in the Square: Lunchtime Jazz
- Summer in the Square: Evening Performance
- Summer in the Square - Evening Fitness