Union Square Park
Summer in the Square: Wake Up Yoga with Atmananda
Thursday, July 17, 2014
7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/12/2014 and 8/7/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Start your Thursday mornings getting centered with Atmananda Yoga Sequence’s Wake Up Yoga during Summer in the Square. Atmananda Yoga Sequence was inspired by a vision of community to create a haven where people can quiet their minds. The yoga studio specializes in Vinyasa yoga, which helps to promote proper alignment, and a deeper understanding of practice and well being. Every Thursday at 7 AM, one of Atmananda’s highly trained yoga instructors will lead a class on Union Square Park’s South Plaza.
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Summer in the Square: Morning Fitness
- Summer in the Square: Kids Activities
- Summer in the Square: Lunchtime Jazz
- Summer in the Square: Evening Performance
- Summer in the Square - Evening Fitness