The High Line
Plants You Can Use! A Horticulture Tour with High Line Gardeners
Thursday, September 26, 2013
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This High Line Program is open to visitors of all ages.
After your walking tour, enjoy dinner or a snack on the High Line. On the High Line between West 15th and West 16th Streets you will find tacos, gelato, ice pops, and more seasonal treats from our food vendors, as well as Terroir at The Porch, a full-service, open-air café serving beer, wine, and small plates with sweeping views of the Hudson River.
. The meeting location will be provided in the confirmation email following your ticket purchase.
This High Line Program is open to visitors of all ages. Tickets are $15, or $10 for members of Friends of the High Line.
Directions to The High Line
The High Line Weather
- Welcoming Spring Along The High Line
- City Acquires Third Section Of The High Line
- Mayor Bloomberg, Speaker Quinn And Friends Of The High Line Announce The City's Acquisition Of The Third Section Of The High Line From CSX
- Out of Line: Renegade Cabaret
- Make It Grow!
- ¡Arriba!: Latin Dance Party with Orlando Marin