The High Line
The High Line Ghost Section, A History Tour with Matt Postal
Saturday, September 21, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Matthew Postal is an historian at the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission. He holds degrees from Vassar College, New York University, and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, where he received his Ph.D. Matthew teaches in the graduate program of the New York School of Interior Design, as well as at Lewis & Clark College. In addition to writing essays on the history of American architecture and urbanism, he recently co-authored two books, the Guide to New York City Landmarks and Ten Architectural Walks in Manhattan, both published in 2009.
This walking tour is presented by Friends of the High Line.
The meeting location will be provided in the confirmation email following your ticket purchase.
This High Line Program is open to visitors of all ages. Tickets are $15, or $10 for members of Friends of the High Line.
Directions to The High Line
- Welcoming Spring Along The High Line
- City Acquires Third Section Of The High Line
- Mayor Bloomberg, Speaker Quinn And Friends Of The High Line Announce The City's Acquisition Of The Third Section Of The High Line From CSX
- Tai Chi
- ¡Arriba!: Latin Dance Party with Folklore Urbano
- High Line Art Tour: Mutations