Blood Root Valley
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Greenbelt Recreation Center Reconstruction||Brielle Avenue between Wolcott Avenue and Rockland Avenue||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Greenbelt Recreation Center and Queens Museum HVAC System Reconstruction
- Greenbelt Recreation Center Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction
|Citywide Sandy-Related Recreational Lighting and Electrical Line Reconstruction||View Details|
|Staten Island Greenbelt Recreation Center Parking Area Expansion||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
Know Before You Go
Greenbelt Recreation Center
As of Saturday, June 22, the elevator at Greenbelt Recreation Center is out of service. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Trail Maintainers Training
- Historical Lecture with Friends of Olmsted-Beil House
- Moses Mountain Hike
- Greenbelt Peepers for Two-Year-Olds
- Greenbelt Tree Tots for Three- and Four-Year-Olds