Blood Root Valley
Rock Your Seat
Thursday, August 7, 2014
2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7/8/2014 and 9/25/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Experience the sound of music as you workout to the beat without leaving your seat. This class which takes place in a seated position will increase upper body range of motion, develop strength, and tone.
Recreation Center membership is required to participate.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Running Wild: Introduction to Trail Running
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Public Art in NYC Parks
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)