Blood Root Valley
Bunnies in the Greenbelt
Saturday, April 12, 2014
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Spring is here, and Peter Cottontail is on his way. Did you know that Mr.Cottontail's relatives live right here in the Greenbelt? Learn about the Easter Cottontail rabbit, hear a story about animals in springtime, and make a fun mask to take home.
Suitable for ages 2-4 with caregiver. Registration required.
Greenbelt Conservancy members $4;non-members $6
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Arts. Culture & Fun: George Braith Quartet
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Living With Deer Information Session
- Arts. Culture & Fun: Make Your Mark with a Watercolor Class