Blood Root Valley
Heart of the Community: Resistance Stretching
Friday, February 14, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Make sparks with NYC Parks! Get fitter with us this Valentine's Day. Heart of the Community brings you free fitness classes in all five boroughs.
Try Resistance Stretching! This total body workout helps tone, firm and build lean muscles through movements using light-resistance bands.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Running Wild: Introduction to Trail Running
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Public Art in NYC Parks
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)