Blood Root Valley
Cooking with the Pampered Chef
Monday, February 10, 2014
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Jeanne Englert from the Pampered Chef will demonstrate how to cook fun and fabulous food using the Pampered Chef cookware.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Running Wild: Introduction to Trail Running
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Public Art in NYC Parks
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center