Blood Root Valley
Gobble in the Greenbelt
Saturday, November 23, 2013
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Thanksgiving may be next week, but let’s start the celebration early. Come walk the trails in search of the foods that the Native Americans would have eaten at the first Thanksgiving. Listen to a story, make a craft, and sample some traditional food. This program is geared for children ages 4 to 8 years old. Registration and pre-payment required.
Fee $6 non-members/$4 Greenbelt Conservancy members.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Arts. Culture & Fun: George Braith Quartet
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Living With Deer Information Session
- Arts. Culture & Fun: Make Your Mark with a Watercolor Class