Blood Root Valley
Nature into the Night Hike
Thursday, July 11, 2013
7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
When the sun goes down, many animals make their presence known. From fluttering bats and moths to calling frogs and more, hike along the edge of the wetlands in search of wildlife. This hike is suitable for ages 7 and up with adult chaperone. Bring a flashlight or headlamp and wear bug repellent.
Registration is required.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Mushrooms: Discovery Hike
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Strictly Tango!