Blood Root Valley
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 4/10/2013 and 6/5/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for a dynamic exploration of the wonders of the forest. Through hands-on activities, observations, finger plays, games, and stories, children will become familiar with the sights and sounds of the forest. The program will take place indoors and outdoors [weather permitting] for 2 year olds and their caregiver.
$6 Greenbelt Conservancy members; $8 non-members.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Running Wild: Introduction to Trail Running
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Public Art in NYC Parks
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)