Blood Root Valley
Greenbelt Tree Tots
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
9:45 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday between 1/9/2013 and 3/20/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for a dynamic exploration of the wonders of the forest. Throught hands-on activities, observations, finger plays, games, and stories, children will become familiar with the sights and sounds of the forest. The program will take place indoors and ouddors [weather permitting] for 3 and 4 year olds and their caregiver.Registration required. Space is limited.
$6 Greenbelt Conservancy members; $8 non-members.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Mushrooms: Discovery Hike
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Strictly Tango!