Blood Root Valley
Heart of the Community: Lunchtime Sweat
Thursday, February 14, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks is the Heart of the Community!
Fall in love with Parks, and enjoy free fitness classes and wellness seminars for a day of heart healthy fun in Staten Island.
Directions to Blood Root Valley
- Evening Group Hike at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Greenbelt Peepers (for 2 year olds)
- Tree Tots (for 3 and 4 year olds)
- Running Wild: Introduction to Trail Running
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Public Art in NYC Parks