CANCELLED: Senior Games Fitness Clinics
Friday, March 27, 2020
8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
Looking to compete in the 2020 Senior Games? Attend our fitness clinics to improve your efficiency, putting you in a better position for the races in May. Clinics will be held at various Brooklyn recreation center locations. Instructors will provide exercises and tips to help you get that faster time you’re striving for.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-1430 for more information regarding accessibility.
About the NYC Parks Senior Games
NYC Parks is inviting seniors and adults ages 50+ to compete in the fifth annual Senior Games on May 2-8, 2020! Additional competitions include swimming, track and field, bowling, table tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, cornhole, and a short run. To register, visit our Senior Games page.
FREE with an NYC Parks Recreation Center Membership. Memberships for seniors cost $25 per year. Learn more about becoming a member.
Directions to Sunset Park
Know Before You Go
Sunset Park Recreation Center
As of Tuesday, March 17, for the safety of our patrons, all recreation centers are closed to the public until further notice.
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES OVER $3 MILLION IN RENOVATIONS TO SUNSET PLAYGROUND IN SUNSET PARK
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- Parks Celebrates $4.4 Million Renovation To Sunset Park Field
- CANCELLED: Senior Games Fitness Clinics
- CANCELLED: Senior Games Clinics: Basketball
- CANCELLED: Senior Games Clinics: Cornhole
- CANCELLED: Senior Games Clinics: Shuffleboard
- CANCELLED: Senior Games Clinics: Pickleball