This rugged park offers a taste of old-school Williamsburg that makes it a popular destination for athletes, dog owners, and families alike. The popular synthetic turf field attracts athletes from many sports, including football, baseball, and more. On the southern end of the park, you can find a well-loved dog park, handball and basketball courts, and a large area dedicated to children.
Discover the history of Sternberg Park
Directions to Sternberg Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- Arbor Day Celebrated At Sternberg Park
- Actress Glenn Close and MillionTreesNYC Host Arbor Day Tree-Mendous Challenge
- Citywide Energy Efficient Ballfield Lighting Retrofits (CNYG-2915M)
- Sternberg Park Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction