St. Mary's Park
Friday, March 14, 2014
4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Friday between 1/10/2014 and 3/21/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Adapted Aquatics exercise offers a complete body workout and ranges from gentle walking in water to high-energy exercise; it helps alleviate pain, improve circulation, and promote healing and muscle development for those suffering from physical ailments resulting from injury, disease, or aging.
To register, please call our Citywide Aquatics office at 718-760-6969 ext. 0.
Recreation Center membership is required.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
St. Mary's Park Weather
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- Free Nutrition Education and Cooking Workshop
- NYRR Open Run: St. Mary's Park
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Bronx – 10AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Bronx – 11AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Bronx – 12PM