St. Mary's Park
Heart of the Community: Swim Aerobics
Thursday, February 14, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks is the Heart of the Community!
Fall in love with Parks, and enjoy free fitness classes and wellness seminars for a day of heart healthy fun in the Bronx.
Visit our Swim Aerobics class, which features low-impact exercise in the St. Mary's Recreation Center swimming pool. Doing aerobics in the pool combines a good work out with minimal stress on muscles and joints.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
St. Mary's Park Weather
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- Adults Learn to Play Volleyball
- Adult Learn to Play Soccer
- Retro Basketball
- NYRR Open Run: St. Mary's Park
- St. Mary's Recreation Center Open House