St. Mary's Park
Heart of the Community: Swim Aerobics
Thursday, February 14, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks is the Heart of the Community!
Fall in love with Parks, and enjoy free fitness classes and wellness seminars for a day of heart healthy fun in the Bronx.
Visit our Swim Aerobics class, which features low-impact exercise in the St. Mary's Recreation Center swimming pool. Doing aerobics in the pool combines a good work out with minimal stress on muscles and joints.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
Know Before You Go
St Mary's Playground East
NYC Parks has removed slides in this park due to a manufacturer recall. The manufacture is currently working on an improved design and redesigned slides will be installed as soon as possible.
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- NYRR Open Run: St. Mary's Park
- Rhythm Roulette: Youth Tech Workshops
- Keva Builds: Youth Tech Workshop
- Jam Session!: Youth Tech Workshop
- Music Factory: Youth Tech Workshop