St. Mary's Park
St Mary's St bet. St Ann's Av and Jackson Av
Directions via Google Maps
As the largest park in the south Bronx, St. Mary's Park gets plenty of love from those living in the area. And who could blame them? This park offers an oasis of fun and relaxation in a busy area. The lawns are particularly popular with picnickers, and families bring baskets full of food to grill on warm summer days. Runners circle the park's well-tended track, and those looking to "get their sport on" spend time slamming handballs on the handball court, hitting and pitching in the baseball diamond, and shooting hoops on the basketball court. The always-active rec center offers plenty of programs for members of all ages, including not just education programs and sports, but plenty of dance classes, and its indoor pool is perfect for lap swimmers and new learners alike.
Discover the history of St. Mary's Park
During this workshop and info session, we will demystify the grant-writing process by discussing tips for applying for...
With daily classes, new equipment, and a 72-foot pool, St. Mary's Recreation Center is one of the Bronx's best destinations for fitness.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
Know Before You Go
St Mary's Playground East
NYC Parks has removed slides in this park due to a manufacturer recall. The manufacture is currently working on an improved design and redesigned slides will be installed as soon as possible.
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- Bronx & Queens Oil to Gas-Fired Burner Conversion (CNYG-1814M)
- St. Mary's Park Amphitheater, Plaza, and Pathways Reconstruction
- St. Mary's Park and Recreation Center Green Infrastructure Construction
- St. Mary's Park Playground West Comfort Station Reconstruction
- St. Mary's Park Playground West Reconstruction