St. John's Park
Troy Ave., Bergen St., Prospect Pl., Schenectady Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
St. John's Park is an athlete's haven in the heart of Brooklyn. The centerpiece of the park is St. John's Recreation Center, which has served the community with fitness and recreation since 1956. In addition to the recreation center, the park also offers six full-court basketball courts, twelve handball courts, and two large fields, including Buddy Keaton Field, which offers a running track, night lighting, and equipment for soccer and baseball/softball. Parents can also use the children's playground with two play areas for younger and older kids and a large lawn between them.
Discover the history of St. John's Park
Join NYC Parks and New York City Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment for this free family film! Uncle...
Directions to St. John's Park
Know Before You Go
St. John’s Recreation Center
On Monday, September 2, 2019, this recreation center will be closed in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
- Buddy Keaton Honored With New Field At St. John’s
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On The New Buddy Keaton Field
- Parks Cuts the Ribbon and Unveils Mural at St. John's Playground
- St. John's Recreation Center Adult Fitness Area Construction
- St. John's Recreation Center Boilers and HVAC Systems Reconstruction