St. John's Park
Troy Ave., Bergen St., Prospect Pl., Schenectady Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
St. John's Park is an athlete's haven in the heart of Brooklyn. The centerpiece of the park is St. John's Recreation Center, which has served the community with fitness and recreation since 1956. In addition to the recreation center, the park also offers six full-court basketball courts, twelve handball courts, and two large fields, including Buddy Keaton Field, which offers a running track, night lighting, and equipment for soccer and baseball/softball. Parents can also use the children's playground with two play areas for younger and older kids and a large lawn between them.
Discover the history of St. John's Park
Youth ages 6 - 8 of all skill levels are invited to participate and learn the fundamentals of basketball. These clinics...
Directions to St. John's Park
- Buddy Keaton Honored With New Field At St. John’s
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On The New Buddy Keaton Field
- Parks Cuts the Ribbon and Unveils Mural at St. John's Playground
- Citywide HVAC Controls Building Automation Systems Installation
- St. John's Recreation Center Adult Fitness Area Construction
- St. John's Recreation Center Telecommunication Lines Reconstruction