St. John's Park
Troy Ave., Bergen St., Prospect Pl., Schenectady Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
St. John's Park is an athlete's haven in the heart of Brooklyn. The centerpiece of the park is St. John's Recreation Center, which has served the community with fitness and recreation since 1956. In addition to the recreation center, the park also offers six full-court basketball courts, twelve handball courts, and two large fields, including Buddy Keaton Field, which offers a running track, night lighting, and equipment for soccer and baseball/softball. Parents can also use the children's playground with two play areas for younger and older kids and a large lawn between them.
Discover the history of St. John's Park
Directions to St. John's Park
Know Before You Go
St. John’s Recreation Center
St. John’s Recreation Center remains closed to the public until further notice. Some recreation centers are being used for COVID-19 testing and vaccination services, the Learning Bridges program, and critical seasonal training. Please visit our Recreation Centers page to find an alternate recreation center.
- Buddy Keaton Honored With New Field At St. John’s
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On The New Buddy Keaton Field
- Parks Cuts the Ribbon and Unveils Mural at St. John's Playground
- Citywide HVAC Controls Building Automation Systems Installation
- St. John's Recreation Center Adult Fitness Area Construction
- St. John's Recreation Center Boilers and HVAC Systems Reconstruction
- St. John's Recreation Center Fire Alarm System Reconstruction